Outpatient Rehab Near Me
If you’re searching for “outpatient rehab near me” in Arizona, you may be wondering what options are available for drug and alcohol addiction treatment. One option you may want to consider is an intensive outpatient program (IOP). In this blog post, we’ll explore what IOPs are, how they work, and the benefits of choosing this type of treatment.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
Table of Contents
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a type of addiction treatment that provides more structure and support than traditional outpatient treatment but is less intensive than inpatient treatment. IOPs typically involve several hours of therapy and counseling per day, several days a week, and can last several months.
How Does an IOP Work and How Do I find Outpatient Rehab Near Me?
During an IOP, you will typically attend group therapy and individual counseling sessions. You may also participate in educational and skills-building classes, such as stress management or relapse prevention. Some IOPs may also offer family therapy or support groups.
One of the benefits of an IOP is that you can continue to work, go to school, or take care of other responsibilities while you’re in treatment. This can make it easier to get the help you need without disrupting your life too much.
Benefits of Choosing an IOP for Addiction Treatment
There are several benefits to choosing an IOP for addiction treatment at Changes Healing Center:
- More Support than Traditional Outpatient Treatment: IOPs provide more support and structure than traditional outpatient treatment. You’ll attend therapy and counseling sessions several days a week, which can help you stay accountable and focused on your recovery.
- Flexibility: IOPs are more flexible than inpatient treatment because you can continue to live at home and attend to your daily responsibilities while you’re in treatment
- Lower Cost: IOPs are typically less expensive than inpatient treatment, making them a more affordable option for those who can’t afford the high cost of inpatient care.
- Same Quality of Care: While IOPs are less intensive than inpatient treatment, they still provide the same quality of care. You’ll receive individualized treatment plans, evidence-based therapies, and support from trained addiction professionals.
Choosing an IOP in Arizona or Outpatient Rehab Near Me
If you’re looking for “outpatient rehab near me” in Arizona, there are many options to choose from. It’s important to choose an IOP that meets your individual needs and provides the level of support you need to achieve and maintain sobriety.
Look for an IOP that:
- Is Accredited: Choose an IOP that is accredited by a reputable organization, such as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or the Joint Commission.
- Offers Evidence-Based Treatment: Look for an IOP that offers evidence-based treatments, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) or motivational interviewing (MI). These therapies have been shown to be effective in treating addiction.
- Has Experienced Staff: Choose an IOP that has experienced addiction professionals on staff, such as licensed therapists, counselors, and medical professionals.
- Offers Aftercare Support: Look for an IOP that offers aftercare support, such as alumni programs or ongoing therapy, to help you maintain your sobriety after treatment.
Reach Out to Changes for Outpatient Rehab Near Me Options
If you’re searching for “outpatient rehab near me” in Arizona, an intensive outpatient program (IOP) may be a good option for you. IOPs provide more support and structure than traditional outpatient treatment, while still allowing you to continue to attend to your daily responsibilities.
When choosing an IOP, look for one that is accredited, offers evidence-based treatment, has experienced staff, and offers aftercare support.
With the right treatment and support, you can overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery.